2010年3月17日星期三

Baby Einstein is not baby genius


Baby Einstein is not baby geniuses thought that when driving or SMS with your mobile phone was dangerous ... think again. Katie Weinstein Sophia: I found something even more dangerous and a distraction, I followed an SUV for Watching Me was Baby Einstein in Car DVD in the drive.

I was fascinated and repelled it. I wonder if the mom SUV still has a reminder of the Baby Einstein heard that he was too busy to lead to the creation of the next genius. Meanwhile, I drove back the clock fascinated, like a suction cup - one small carry on jumping and down with the balloons. Maybe it was a genius, too?

I am quite sure that no baby Einstein was a genius. Let us accelerate early report about the toilet training of Mozart? Who would think that gay puppets doing trigonometry at the age of 6 instead of 16 years is wrong? I'm pretty sure (see science as a jargon I say that I am tired of Baby Einstein ), is plopping infants and toddlers in front of the TV is a good chance of additional charges for receiving clothes, an ongoing call with your friend and a better fit in many other activities (or PAN), and their mothers fathers. Yes! They deserve things, but I do not think your child is training with the television - just like falling asleep on the books of the old school, you do not have information on transportation, such as osmosis be fooled (note the word science).

I lost almost my turn! Wait, Madam! I wanted to take dancing duck with the frog!

There was great controversy over this TV for infants and toddlers. He was marketing brilliance that everyone has to stop and say: Really? Classical music and are happy, you can enjoy the future of this world make smarter and faster; Baby Einstein They wanted to believe that your child has learn. For a bear. With balloons and classical music. Well, even I know that you could do a lab coat with me, give me the clipboard and let me be bossy, and I still is not an expert on everything. Just because you want to do.

Weight of research has begun to exceed the requirements of the Baby Einstein did. The tests were made, and found that the low test scores could be the result of some parents, video as a substitute for reading and playing with their children. It is no longer duckies and Bach? Crazy? But it was Einstein's name on it! It is smart babies!


Listen, woman, you can also go in the car, get food, get gas at Starbucks and go back in time to change the Car DVD! This is not the education people. That TV! Robots do a little TV, like me! You know when you get home from work, you're exhausted and want a break from life? You turn on television? This does not mean you're a genius, either.

All I ask is to say, as he is. Get a giant book for toddlers stack. Likes to play and dance together in the living room to Mozart, Bach and music, what you do. Give them to play a lab coat, clipboard and pen and let them be the boss. I have just released the Baby TV - because it may be surprised to learn that you have a genius on your hands.

没有评论:

发表评论